Bachelor Certificate in MJS
The Certificate of Messianic Jewish Studies is a flexible program which allows students with various ministry objectives to acquire an initial engagement of the curriculum for either personal enrichment or more focused long term objectives. The program is intended to serve as a foundational year for students wishing an initial exposure to God’s Word, and to principles of Messianic Jewish life and ministry. All courses taken in this program apply towards two- and four-year programs.
Biblical Studies 18 units
Messianic Jewish Studies 27 units
Total Requirements 45 Quarter Hours
To graduate with the Certificate in Messianic Jewish Studies, the student must:
1. Complete a total of 45 quarter units of coursework;
2. Complete a minimum of 18 hours of biblical studies within the total completed hours;
3. Earn a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0;
4. Take course(s) that provide the principles of evangelism, missions, and the development of the local congregation;
5. Demonstrate the development of character that represents the Messiah; and
6. Make application for the Certificate, fulfill financial obligations to the school, and participate in graduation ceremonies.
*You can complete a full certificate program via distance and online education.